Wow, it's Tuesday already! I've been looking forward to 10 Things Tuesday, and it's here. Here are the 10 things I'm thankful for today:
1. In the middle of snack time today, Hayden turned toward me and said "Mommy, nose kisses." (his name for Eskimo kisses) What could be better!
2. Our house sold in just 2 weeks! What an answered prayer that was!
3. Tonight was pizza night, which means I didn't have to cook.
4. I got about half of our guest bedroom packed today. I'm glad I made a dent!
5. I'm thankful for our upcoming family vacation.
6. At Ladies' Bible Class today, lots of us had praises to share.
7. We saw lots of sunshine today.
8. I got almost all of my "to do" list done while Hayden was napping.
9. Family time - We played hide and seek with Hayden tonight and I love seeing the pure joy on his face when he gets excited!
10. My friend Julie just called to tell me she's engaged. How exciting! Congrats Julie and Chris!