Wow, it's been a while since I've done this, but I know I have a lot to be thankful for!!!
1. My car is parked in the garage! That may not seem thank-worthy, but we moved in this house in May and this is the first time either of our cars has ever entered the garage. This will make coming and going so much easier!
2. My wonderful husband who has spent the last few weekends working in the garage to clear space so that I could park there.
3. My sweet little boy, who is a big time "Momma's Boy."
4. Girls' Night Out tonight...it was nice to eat, relax, and visit!
5. Ladies' Bible Class this morning...Beth Moore had some great things to say.
6. The delicious Ghirardelli peanut butter and chocolate squares that I have enjoyed thanks to my "Secret Sister."
7. Halle will be here next week!
8. Halle's room is just about ready. I have a few more things to hang on the walls, but I'll try to get pictures posted later in the week.
9. I'm thankful that I've had another easy, healthy pregnancy. And just for the health and safety of my family in general, which is something I never want to take for granted.
10. I'm nearing the end of maternity clothes! They haven't been as much fun to wear this time around. :)