Wednesday, October 08, 2008
Tuesday, October 07, 2008
2. We had another great Ladies' Bible Class this morning.
3. Jenny and I did two wedding cakes and two groom's cakes last weekend and survived! And, for the most part, everything went smoothly.
4. Our cake business has really taken off.
5. While we worked on cakes all weekend, Michael and my dad worked really hard at the house and finished our new shower. Here's a sneak peak, although the finishing touches still have to be done. Thanks Jamie, for your shower inspiration and ideas!
6. We're getting the rest of our new carpet installed on Monday!
7. Then I'll be able to get our bedroom in order and find some things that are still in boxes.
8. We have possibly found someone to refinish our kitchen cabinets, which is a project both Michael and I have been dreading.
9. If that works out, it will be the final major indoor project left in the house! But believe me, there are enough minor projects to keep us busy for a while.
10. We have our ultrasound tomorrow and will hopefully find out whether Baby Shumate will be a boy or a girl. Check back tomorrow for the big news!