I took lots of pictures on our trip, but we're now in the middle of moving, so I'll post them in a few days. Stay tuned...
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Wow, it's Tuesday already! I've been looking forward to 10 Things Tuesday, and it's here. Here are the 10 things I'm thankful for today:
1. In the middle of snack time today, Hayden turned toward me and said "Mommy, nose kisses." (his name for Eskimo kisses) What could be better!
2. Our house sold in just 2 weeks! What an answered prayer that was!
3. Tonight was pizza night, which means I didn't have to cook.
4. I got about half of our guest bedroom packed today. I'm glad I made a dent!
5. I'm thankful for our upcoming family vacation.
6. At Ladies' Bible Class today, lots of us had praises to share.
7. We saw lots of sunshine today.
8. I got almost all of my "to do" list done while Hayden was napping.
9. Family time - We played hide and seek with Hayden tonight and I love seeing the pure joy on his face when he gets excited!
10. My friend Julie just called to tell me she's engaged. How exciting! Congrats Julie and Chris!
Monday, April 14, 2008
1. I spent 2 weeks on a Native American reservation during my senior year at Lipscomb.
2. I don't like elevators . . . they make me claustrophobic.
3. I could eat Mexican food every day.
4. I started college planning to be an architect.
5. I can't whistle or roll my tongue.
6. I've become a night owl lately.
7. We're moving in 2 weeks, and I am so overwhelmed with packing I haven't even started!
Here are the rules:
Link to the person who tagged you.
Post the rules in your blog entry.
Share 7 random, or weird, facts about yourself.
Tag 7 random people at the end of the post, linking to them.
Leave a comment on their blog so that they know they’ve been tagged.
Here are the taggees. Lots of people I know have already been tagged, so sorry if I've gotten you again!
1. Stacy B.
2. Christy B.
5. Christy Mc
7. Marti Jo