Since I can't seem to get it together on Tuesday, this is a little late. But, I have a lot to be thankful for, so here are my 10 things for the week.
1. I'm thankful that Michael absolutely loves his new job.
2. And he got a raise last week!
3. I'm thankful that Hayden is enjoying MDO.
4. And that his teacher bragged on his imagination. She said they were making things out of Play-Doh, and Hayden said he made an oval, a fondant ball (imagine that!), and pickled okra. Okay, so the last one's a little weird, but they were rolling the dough into hot dog shapes, and he said his was pickled okra...he and his daddy love that stuff!
5. I'm thankful that Hayden laid his head on my shoulder and said "I love you Mommy" while I was reading to him.
6. I'm thankful that cooler weather is on it's way. I just love fall.
7. We have another ultrasound next week. We'll hopefully find out the baby's gender, and more importantly, that he or she is healthy.
8. And I'm thankful that Hayden is over saying "No!" when someone asks if he wants a brother or sister. He says "sister" at this point, but it seems to change weekly.
9. Our new tiled shower in the master bath should be finished this weekend. After the master bath, we have only 1 major project (indoors, anyway) left!
10. My new washer is fabulous! Our old one was on it's last leg, and it gave up last week. So, we had to get a new one. The lid is clear, so you can watch it work. Hayden would sit through the entire cycle watching if I let him! I'll leave you with some pictures of him enjoying the entertainment...