Here's what I'm thankful for today...
1. I subbed today and got to talk to Hayden on the phone during my lunch break. He is so cute when he talks on the phone!
2. Michael and my dad worked all weekend knocking down walls and building others to make a walk-in closet for us.
3. I finally feel like I may have some order and organization in this house soon. The lack of organization has been driving me nuts!!! The remodel should be done in the next month or two!
4. We have Oreo dirt cake in the fridge. Yum!!
5. I was in Hayden's room early this morning and heard him giggling in his sleep. I guess he was having a good dream!
6. I hear my hubby vacuuming in the other room as I type.
7. MDO starts Thursday. Time for all those errands I've been saving up.
8. Hayden's MDO teachers seem really great, and he loved his new classroom at Open House.
9. The school year has started, which means we can get back to our normal routine.
10. My morning sickness is easing up. I still have moments of nausea, but for the most part, I feel much better!