1. First of all, I am so thankful for all of Michael's former HVAC technicians who spent hours one evening installing our new heat and air system and wouldn't let us pay them a dime. That meant the world to us!
2. We have gotten a LOT of work done on the house. Yippee! (Don't get too excited...we have so much more still to do. If we're done by Christmas I'll be thrilled!)
3. Our living room is (mostly) complete!
BEFORE - Notice the beautiful, stained carpet!AFTER
4. The dining room is, too! Well, at least the floor and paint. This isn't the furniture that will stay, but it works for now.
5. We took a family outing to the zoo in the middle of the week. Great weather and no crowds!
6. I've been able to run errands when needed and leave Hayden home with Michael. Since MDO is out for the summer, this has been nice!
7. Sleeping in...need I say more!?
8. Family lunchtime - Michael was cutting grapes for Hayden and got creative. Hayden thought it was the best. A grape snowman in June...what could be better?
9. We finally got Hayden's birthday present (a sand and water table) out and put it together last week. It's been sitting in our garage for over a month! Hayden's expression was priceless when he saw it. He kept saying "Gears! Gears!" in the most excited voice!
10. Although I'm not thankful for this situation, I am thankful that because of it, I have a great opportunity to develop patience, faith, and perseverence. Although it's difficult, I'm learning everyday to wait on God and know that He is taking care of us.