Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day

Hayden wanted to wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day! We tried to get a few pictures of Hayden in his "Handsome" shirt, and he now has a new pose for the camera. Check out the last two pictures. As soon as he sees the flash, he now squints, smiles, and cocks his head back. What a pose! We tried 3 or 4 times to get his natural smile, but all he would do was this new squinty smile. What can I say, I think he's going to be a little ham! In the past few weeks, Hayden has traded the army crawl to crawl on all 4's. Here he is crawling for the camera! He's also been pulling up a lot lately and he loves standing and playing music on his Leap Frog music table.Say cheese!!!!

4 comments:

Brian, Jamie, Molly & Sarah said...

He is handsome! I love that last picture, it is by far my favorite! Wow, I can't believe how big he is getting. The leap frog music table is the BEST! We just grew out of ours about 2 months ago. Talk about getting your moneys worth! What a cutie!

Jamie

Christy said...

He is VERY handsome. If you look on our blog you can see my liitle "Heart Breaker" with the cute princess:)

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! He is a handsome man!! My life has gotten so busy with having this new baby to care for!! but at the same time it is fun!! I can't believe I have missed so much of Hayden's first year! I miss you guys! Tell him hello!! Love always
Aunt JuJu
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMOS!!!

Anonymous said...

To get unlimited hermes belt access to

NYTimes.com and our NYTimes apps, you’michael

kors outlet
ll need a subscription.